Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cora Lincoln -- Review

ULTRA CHI
AN ULTA EXCLUSIVE

Over the summer, I bought a straightener at Ulta Beauty Supply. I bought this straightener on sale, for about one hundred and seven dollars. The straightener I bought is called the Ultra Chi and it is an Ulta exclusive hair product, meaning that Ulta beauty stores is an exclusive seller of this product. I bought this straightener in a very fashionable pink snakeskin. This hair straightener usually sells for about one hundred and sixty dollars, so I happened to get it for a bargain. This is the best flat iron that I have ever owned. The straightener makes my hair extremely straight, very soft, and unbelievably shiny. 

The Ultra Chi flat iron that I bought comes in a grayish black box cover with a slide out box. When you open the slide out box you see the sleek pink flat iron , with the free thermal flat iron mat directly below it. When you unload the flat iron, and plug it in, you realize that there is a tiny red LED light, whenever the straightener is powered on.  The appearance of the Ultra Chi flat iron is very sleek and very sexy. It is a reddish pink flat iron with a black and hot pink snake skin design around the middle of the flat iron, with gold ceramic plates. 

The Chi flat iron has one inch tourmaline ceramic plates. Flat irons with ceramic plates are the best types of flat irons for your hair. Although there are no flat irons that are GOOD for your hair, flat irons with ceramic plates are one of the better types of plates for straightening irons. The Ultra Chi also has flash quick heating and a swivel cord. As soon as you flip the switch on, the straightener heats up in under 15 seconds, it has the fastest heat op of any other straightener I have owned. 




When you straighten your hair with this "salon quality" flat iron your hair becomes instantly smooth and straight. It never gives off a burnt smell on your hair, and never gets stuck on pieces of your hair. It effectively and quickly straightens your hair, so it becomes stick straight in a matter of minutes. Hair straightened with this flat iron has an extreme shine and smoothness without any frizz. 

Many reviews say that this is a very durable straightener that smooths frizz, heats up fast, works amazing for every hair styles, and has many other positive feedback for this straightener

By Cora Lincoln

2 comments:

  1. This was a really good post. I also love the chi products and always have trouble straightening my hair cause it never stays straight. The straightener you mentiones sounds very good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cora! I really liked your blog! I used to have a Chi. I really liked my Chi. I don't have one anymore because I accidentally stepped on it one day. Since then I just never got one again. I have a regular straightener now. I wish I had a Chi. There just so expensive, Id rather spend my money on clothes or shoes or food even. Maybe if my straightener breaks I'll invest in a Chi because I really do want one. I'm just too lazy and cheap to get one. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I feel like I am now filled with knowledge about Chi straighteners. It was well thought out and I liked reading it. Great job on this blog it was really good! I'll see you in class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete