Monday, September 17, 2012

Irving Eggleston's hmw blog

 

My name is Irving Eggleston I currently live in Norwich, CT, But I was born on the lower east side of Manhattan, NY.  I moved to Connecticut a few weeks after the twin towers fell due to bad living conditions and lack of food and supplies. We moved to Connecticut away from all of our family and friends to begin a new life. My most recent jobs include working as a bank teller at Coreplus Federal Credit Union, working at the Salvation Army with kids, and Working at a local Eblens shoe store. I'm a freshman here at Nichols and my major is accounting. I like to hang out with my friends and meet new people. I spend the majority of my time training for basketball, lifting, and running. When i'm not playing basketball chances are I am watching it or coaching young kids.  Listening to music is a big hobby of mine as well I listen mostly to rap but i'm open to pretty much any genres of music. I get a rush when I learn something new.  I hope to gain a good understanding of excel, Microsoft word, and other computer skills that will make my next few years at Nichols easier. As for now I'm not the best with computer skills.


September 12, 2012 the iPhone 5 was unveiled making a new mark on the smartphone plateau. The new features include a faster processor to make surfing the web faster. They made a smaller power-charging connector to enhance its mobility. Apple also agreed to sell adapter pieces for fewer than thirty dollars and will be able to connect to chargers that you may already have. Apple has also improved the mapping system that will allow you to use turn by turn navigation, and the camera is sharper than ever before with a larger screen allowing you to read more on online websites. Although the new iPhone 5 has grabbed the buyer’s attention, it is not the only relevant highlight in this article. The Apple shares have increased as a result of the launch, putting the shares up 1.4% higher at $669.72. Although the industry followers remained unsatisfied, they believe that hardware and design is as groundbreaking as they might have hoped.     


No comments:

Post a Comment