Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nike H's


Nike Huarache sneakers, why are they the most comfortable sneakers on the market today. I have not owned too many pairs of my newly favorite sneakers but I can honestly say that they not only comfortable, but they support my ankles and keep my keep dry during rainy weather. The best thing is that these sneakers only get better; they come in many styles some for everyday jogging some for baseball and even some for the use of basketball play. The reason why these shoes have such good ankle support is because of neoprene upper and TPU support cage. It took be about a month to solidly decide which sneaker would be the best one for me to sport while constantly walking around campus, and all my needs pointed right at these bad boys. A lot of people ask "Brian, how can you know that these sneakers are the best when you have not tried out every pair of sneakers that the market has to offer". They are correct that I have not tried out every sneaker that the market has to offer, but I have come pretty close. I have owned Jordan’sReebok's  Nike's  Supras, Vans, Converse and nothing has compared to what I wear every day. I walked around and asked people what specific sneaker they thought felt most comfortable wearing. To my surprise a big brand that I got was Osiris’s. This to me personally is a type of skateboarding shoe! To me and all of my friends we think this brand comes up with the ugliest type of sneakers that I have ever laid eyes on, but every day there is somebody different wearing a pair. What else can I say about the Nike Huarache’s! I have them in black and then at home I have them in green, red and a baby blue with a hint of pink. I told myself and all my friends that I would never own another pair of sneakers again and that I will never play basketball in a different pair of sneakers. It’s just the fact that with these I feel like I could walk from my home state of Connecticut all the way to California and back without any problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment