Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blog #2 Eastern Pearl Restaurant

Eastern Pearl Restaurant

         I love sushi, I could eat it all day everyday and coming to school in Dudley I was scared that there wasn't going to be any sushi places around the area.  My roommate and I found a place in Worcester the first night we were here.  Although we enjoyed the sushi and it was and fresh, it was too far to make it a regular thing not to mention that it was also kind of pricey.  We always drive by Eastern Pearl and noticed that they advertised Sushi on their outside sign but from the look of the outside and knowing the area we were scared that the sushi wouldn't be fresh.  One day we were craving sushi and decided to give Eastern Pearl a shot. Eastern Pearl is located at 290 Main Street, Webster, MA 01570 which is right down the street from Nichols. It is only about a five minute drive. The building of the restaurant used to be a bank.  It was Eastern Bank so that is most likely why they decided to name the restaurant “Eastern” Pearl.  It is very pretty inside and it is a decent size for a restaurant. What stuck out the most to me when we first walked in was the big beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling.


     Not only is it a nice comfortable environment to sit in eat in but they also have a great variety of food.  They have sushi, hibachi, and they have Chinese food too!  Besides having a variety of different kinds of food the prices are cheap!  Especially if you go for lunch you can get 3 sushi rolls for $11.00!  Our waiter's or waitress' are always friendly and the sushi is always fresh whenever we go.  We love it there and I am usually very picky about sushi.  Now we go all the time.  If your looking for good quality food at a cheap affordable price, I strongly recommend that you try Eastern Pearl.  The chances of you being disappointed are slim to none. 

Here are some Reviews from a few other people who have also had great experiences and recommend this restaurant! 

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that when I came to Dudley I was nervous I was not going to find a good place to go get sushi. I love sushi as well, hearing that this place is fresh, delicious and affordable gives me some ease that there is a place I can go to that fills my standard. Eastern Pearl, I have heard has very affordable prices and is a great place to visit whenever you have a hankering for sushi (which for me is about daily, as well). I have often traveled to Yummys, although satisfying I still would strive to want a better grade, better quality and more fulfilling taste of fresh sushi. Hearing that this place is affordable is very relieving to me since everyone knows that college students have a very steep budget. I will absolutely visit Eastern Pearl in the near future; I don't see why I wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete