Sunday, October 14, 2012

Music Review

One of my favorite things to do is listen to music, so for this post I will review one of my favorite bands. My favorite band is an alternative/rock band called the Foo Fighters. The lead singer, Dave Grohl, used to be the guitarist for the band Nirvana. When Kurt Cobain died, Dave formed his own band and named it after the World War II term for unidentified flying objects, foo fighters. Even though it is a rock band, some of the songs are calmer and are really pretty. The two songs most like that are Everlong and the acoustic version of Times Like These. Alot of the songs are really catchy and have good tunes which makes it enjoyable to listen to and easy to sing along with. The band is also good because the songs have meaning to them and aren't just about random thngs. Right now one of my favorite songs by them is Times Like These. It has a really nice tune and a great guitar part which I am trying to learn. If you like rock even a little, then check out this band.


No comments:

Post a Comment