Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blog #2

Mac Laptops 

By: Alexa Smith

Mac laptops are by far the best laptops to get. I just got mine this summer and I've been addicted ever since. I was a little skeptical at first because I've tried to use one before and it was too complicated for me and I could get the hang of it. But now that I've had mine for a while now I'm used to it and I love it. The things I like the most is the touch pad. You can do all sorts of hand motions and different things happen. It makes being on several websites easy, and easy to move from one page to the other. Another thing I like is the smoothness of the key pad. I think the key pads on Macs are much smoother and easier to type on then other laptops. I also really enjoy the vibrant and clear screen. It makes watching movies and TV shows that much better.
Some facts about Macs are that you can run anything on a Mac, no matter the platform. You can run Microsoft Office on Macs and the documents are completely compatible with Windows. Macs also fit in all networks.
Some people think that Macs are expensive, and they are. There is a reason. The material Macs are made of are very valuable. Here is a quote from the Apple website about the value of a Mac, "Owning a Mac offers the scientist a cost-effective solution and great return on investment. The Mac is designed for optimal productivity with exceptional price/performance and minimal investment for the most innovative computing features offered on any platform." 

The Apple website is a very helpful website. It has a lot of information that is very useful when looking to purchase a Mac, or any Apple product. 
I think Macs also take the win when it comes to accessories. You can accessorize you Mac in so many different ways. Being a girl, this is very important. With Macs you can get accessories anywhere and so many brands sell Mac accessories. Top name brands too like, Vera Bradley, Kate Spade, Coach, and Juicy. There are so many different types and styles that makes it impossible to just choose one. There are soft cases, hard cases and even stickers! You can mix and match and completely personalize your laptop. The combinations are endless! All in all I love my laptop and I would never go back to a PC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment