Monday, September 10, 2012

Alexa Smith

High School Lacrosse Team
Boston Shamrocks Hockey

Roommates

My names Alexa Smith I am from Salem, NH. I'm majoring in Marketing and I'm a freshmen at Nichols College . I play lacrosse and hockey and got recruited to play lacrosse at Nichols. My favorite color is pink, mostly everything I own is pink. I like to shop, go to the beach, be with friends, and have a good time. I am friendly and easy to get along with. I have the best roommates we get along great and hangout with each other all the time. We are best friends! For jobs I used to work at Edible Arrangements  it was hands down my favorite job. I only worked holidays though because those were their only busy times. I worked at a small breakfast and lunch diner and it was the worst experience. I hated it there and I dreaded going, not to mention my boss only gave me one day a week. After I found a new job I quit the crappy diner and I now work at Rite Aid. Its a much better job for me, I cant complain with them because they have been very flexible with my hours. In this class I hope to gain more knowledge with computers, better my skills and learn stuff that other students wont know. A blog that interest me was a cup cake blog since I have a secret love for baking and creating cupcakes for my family and friends. 


2 comments:

  1. hello alexa your blogged really seemed interesting. Its awesome how you got to work at an edible arrangements. I to have had my fair share of crappy jobs, working at wendys and working in a deli is a nightmare for an teenager just looking to have fun during the summer. Being a recruit for lacrosse must be very exciting. well I hope you have a good year and kick some butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is graceful work :-)
    to get Online pharmacy from Dose Pharmacy

    ReplyDelete