Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello everyone, My name is Anthony Lovetere and I am from Mansfield, Massachusetts. I graduated from Boston College High School in Dorchester, MA. I loved going to the school in the city because it is so much different than my town's high school in the Suburbs. It's always loud and there are people and traffic everywhere not to the mention the all the high rise buildings there are. The Prudential Tower, the John Hancock Tower and the State Street building to name a few. I ran Track and Field at B.C. High as a varsity sprinter for both winter and spring seasons. I ran the 300 meter dash and the 4x400 meter dash during indoor and during outdoor I ran the 4x100 meter dash, the 200 meter dash and I also triple jumped. During the summer I played in two Leagues for Lacrosse I played for CroArt Lacrosse and also for Players Choice Lacrosse. I grew up running and playing lax; it is what I love to do. I've also been fortunate to have run in the Warrior Dash in Windham, New York. It is a 5k, 3.20 mile race through harsh obstacles and different elements like deep mud pits, fire and water. I personally loved competing in this race and look forward to running it again sometime in the near future. The race challenges you to try something totally new and experience challenges that are out of your comfort zone. These races are all over the country and I would eventually like to run in each race in every state down the east coast. For me, staying in shape is a key factor to a happier and healthier lifestyle. I always enjoy going to the gym and going for a run even if it is to blow off some steam or just to clear my mind of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment