Saturday, September 15, 2012

Homework.

Hello, my name is Scott Zebendon and I'm from Shelton, Connecticut. I am a freshman here at Nichols College and I am going to major in Business. I really enjoy fishing, hanging out with friends, and playing sports. I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and football is by far my favorite sport. This past summer I worked for a tent crew where we put up massive party tents for birthdays, graduations, weddings, and so forth. It was an okay job for me. It paid well and I got to be outside all day which is what made me happy. I can't stand staying inside all day. What I really hope to gain from this course is to be a little more computer handy and get more familiar with online applications.

The blog I've found is about service men who come home from overseas and need to find job or start a career. I chose this blog because I believe it is very important to get these men a job. If they are willing to give up their life to fight for our country then the least we can do is get them a good stable job when they get back. Also just keep in mind that not all service men get to come home. This is why i believe more people should hear about "The Wall Street Warfighters Foundation" and their success so far. They are here to help these great men to get a job and be able to support themselves and family as soon as possible. This is most definitely a must read blog and by far "newsworthy."
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/blog/2012/09/13/wall-street-warfighters-foundation

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott, great blog, I checked out the warfighter foundation blog and I must say that it was a great read, I am glad I checked it out it is by far a newsworthy blog, I kind of feel like the the blog I posted now pales in comparison because it was about the iphone 5. I also enjoying fishing from time to time, not really a cowboys fans even though I lived in Dallas for a bit. The work you did sounds like it was a hard job, I can imagine how hard it would be to put up one of those large tents, anyways great post!

    ReplyDelete