Monday, September 17, 2012

Blog #1

Who are you?
My name is Stephen Bellini. I am Lincoln, MA. I have no previous work experience. I am a freshman. I am still undecided. I go to the gym and run.

What do you hope to gain/learn from this course?
Well I hope to gain a credit, and I know a lot about computers so I guess I'm hoping to learn something new. I've know how to do everything on the course calendar except Microsoft Publisher and portfolios.

A Newsworthy Blog
The Blog that I read was about the pre order for the iphone 5, I am a big apple person a plan on being one of the first to acquire this device. The Iphone 5 is so great because of its new slick design all users of a current apple device will need to get their hands on one. As seen in the following picture the new
iphone does more than just make phone calls and text you can play games, go on the internet, listen to music, watch videos, skype your friends or parents, set an alarm and much more. The next video I am going to link is a promo video for the iphone 5.

This is one of the greatest videos I have ever seen, it is so sleek and has a matte black tone, that one can only get with pristine design. I have owned no more than 3 iphones, If I had known how great this phone was going to be I would have gotten one a long time ago when they first came out 5 or 6 years ago when I was still in middle school. Iphone Vs. Droid I mean don't get me wrong I love the droid, it is just that all the phones made for the droid do not just have the same quality as that you can feel from an iphone. Thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Stephen I love that promo video for the iPhone 5.The video made me wanted to call my parents and ask them to buy me the iPhone 5. Even though I just got the iPhone 4s as a graduation gift, I think after watching your video promo I wanted to trade or sell the 4s to buy the iPhone 5. The Craziest thing is that I was never a fan of apple product. I just didn’t really care for their product until I got the iPhone 4s.But I see you’re a big fan of apple product. But my question to you is why you own three iPhones have? It seem like the 4s is going to last me for a life time and you have owned three iPhones already.

    ReplyDelete