Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ryan Finn


Hello my name is Ryan Finn I was born in Williamsville New York. When I was 2 years old my family moved to Kennebunk, Maine and have been there since that. I went to Kennebunk High school. While I was there I was a 4-year varsity starting football player and Wrestler. In football played middle linebacker on defense and on offense I played left tackle. Football is my favorite sport because it’s all about teamwork and working hard to prepare for the games. In wrestling my freshman, sophomore, and junior year I wrestled at the 215-pound weight class but senior year I wrestled at the 195-pound weight class. My junior year I won the state tournament in wrestling. I can to Nichols to get a good business degree and hopefully use it to help me get a good job.  Also at Nichols I am on the football team and I play d-line.

           
            My favorite football team is the Bills I like them because my Dad likes them and I grew up a Bills Fan. My favorite player on the Bills is Stevie Johnson, I like him because he is a great player and the things he does are really funny.

            What I want to learn from this class is how to use the computer effectively with programs that will help me in the business world. Also I want to learn what programs are good and which ones are bad to use. I think that I will gain a lot from this class.
            A newsworthy blog I found was http://espn.go.com/blog/notre-dame-football . I say this because  it is on a trust worthy website www.espn.com and they are my favorit college football team ( besides Nichols)

No comments:

Post a Comment