Thursday, September 13, 2012



     Hi! My names Diandra Dente and I'm from Revere Massachusetts aka "Reveaahh".   I've lived there my whole life.  I live at home with my mom, cat and my Korean exchange student which is pretty cool.  I attended Revere High for the last four years and I'm now a freshman here at Nichols majoring in Business/Marketing.  For the first time ever I met someone with the same name as me and it's really weird because she's my roommate. She's from Chelsea which is about 5-10 minutes away from where I live and we've never met which I think is so weird because we have common friends.  My other roommates name is Chelsey and she has the same middle name as me and Deandra's from Chelsea so we're all weirdly connected which we think is wicked funny.  I started working when I was 14 and have had multiple jobs/work experience. I've hostested at Bricco Restaurant located in The North End (Boston), waitressed at D'Amellio's Off the Boat Seafood in East Boston, worked at Luberto's Bakery and Hot Spot Tanning Salon which are both located in Revere and my most recent job was at Franzese & Franzese which is a lawyers office in Lynn and was by far the best job ever.  I played and was captain of my volleyball team in high school and I model for Vamped Boutique which is located in Saugus MA. http://vampedboutique.com
     I hope to learn/gain a lot from this course such as mastering everything there is to know about all the computer programs like Microsoft and any others we will be using because I only really know the basics of them.
     I decided to pick a blog about the iPhone5.  The blog is about mixed industry reactions but consumers love it.  I chose this blog because I love my iPhone and was interested on what people had to say about the new one.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Diandra!, good work on this blog! It is definitely ironic that you have the same name as one of your roommates. I actually have never met a Diandra so its pretty cool you met someone with the same exact first and last name. The only other Robert Whittemore I know is my father, and I don't think that should count. Its even stranger how all three of you tie in together somehow. I lived in Revere as well for a few months with my ex girlfriend. Surprisingly there is almost everything you could need around that area. The Revere movie theatre is probably one of the better theaters around. The carnivals they have there are always fun. Route one is awesome! My ex used to work at the Icings in the Square One Mall. I have gone to Fuddruckers. Its a pretty good place their burgers where great. I haven't tried Sonic yet but I have been meaning to go there. I took Culinary Arts in high school and we had our own restaurant so I have some experience as a waiter. I applaud you because being a waiter/waitress is not always the easiest job. You must have a lot of patience and people skills in order to do that. Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diandra! I love you blog! Thats so cool that you model for a website! I also have good connections with my roommates, we get along great! I love that you guys are all connected like that I think its unique. I am also majoring in marketing as well, hopefully well be in some of the same classes in the future. I have also had many jobs as well. I once worked at a breakfast and lunch place, which I hated. I didn't like working with food at all I find it discussing and want nothing to do with other peoples food and their leftovers. Cleaning dishes was my last straw there it was so gross and just the way they cleaned the utensils and plates was gross as well and made me never want to go back there. Good and bad but it looks like we've both had our far share in experience. I think you loving in Revere is so cool, I've never met anyone from Revere before and I just love the accent. Great job on your blog I'll see you in class! :)

    ReplyDelete