Thursday, September 13, 2012

Adam Aiken

Hello my name is Adam Aiken.  I come from a small town in Athol, Massachusetts.  My town is one of the towns the borders the Quabbin Reservoir.  My planed major right now is in accounting. After college I am going to get my CPA so I can be an accountant.  I got my first job when I was 14 and I worked with my dad throughout the summer at Aubuchon Hardware.  After that job I worked at Ellinwood Country Club, McDonalds, and New England Wire Products.  I am a freshman here at Nichols.   My favorite hobby is playing hockey. I have played street hockey since I was 4 years old.  When I turned about 9 years old I started to play ice hockey and I think it is the funnest thing in the world.  I am going to play for the club team this winter.  I also, love to play football and watch football.  I played during high school and I was the fullback and defensive end. This summer I started to play golf which, is extremely fun and relaxing.  A couple other hobbies of mine are going to the gym, playing ps3, and hanging out with my friends.
I already took a similar course last year in high school but, that only dealt with Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and excel.  I am hoping I will learn more about computer software and remembering how to use Microsoft.  I took a web design class when I was a freshman so I am wondering if I remember how to do it.
I decided to pick my blog about the Boston Bruins.  The blog is all about Bruins news, right now the big topic is on all the contract deals.  The blog is also talking about what is going on with some of the players during the summer.  The blog is credible because the Boston Globe is the blogger.  They cover the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution.  The reason this blog interests me is because the Bruins have been my favorite team before I could even walk.  I love watching the Bruins especially when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment