Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My name is Jennifer Leah Lemarier and my hometown is Oxford, Ma. I am currently a freshman hoping to either major in Criminal Justice or Accounting. One thing people don't know about me is that although I am shy, with my friends or people I get to know, I am loud and random. Some things I like to do for fun are draw, try to learn guitar, listen to music, dance, and watch tv. I just started dance last year and loved every single moment of it. I am hoping to join the dance club here at Nichols and to maybe take the jazz dance course next semester. Besides dance I also like to run, though I have never done it before, I might join track. When I am not dancing or running, I like to relax and watch movies or tv. My favorite movie is Happy Gilmore with Adam Sandler, which I've watched a million times. The best scene in that movie is when Adam Sandler gets beaten up by Bob Barker from The Price is Right.




For tv shows I like How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the show Psych. Psych is the funniest show ever. Its about this guy named Shawn Spencer who is really observant and helps the police solve crimes. Throughout the whole thing he pretends to be a psychic, and with his friend Gus, they open up a detective agency. Even though it is a crime show, it is really funny and random.
The one on the left is Shawn and the one on the right is his best friend Gus.

Out of this class, I hope to understand how to use things like excell or publisher more. One of my possible majors is accounting, and I hope to learn how to put in financial records.

A newsworthy blog that interests me is called BLDGBLOG.  I found it while trying to look up a blog for this class. It is an architecture blog, which interests me because I have always been fascinated by architecture. This blog is made by Geoff Manaugh who is the writer of DWELL magazine, which is an architecture magazine.

http://bldgblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog looks great. It is nice to know other things about people especially people who have different interests. I am also interested in learning more about the computer and applications such as excel. It will be a great opportunity and skill to have for your future. Luckily we have a large class to help one another if anyone falls behind. It sounds like you are looking forward to trying new things at college which is great because this is the time where you find out what kind of person you are and who you want to be involved with. Try out EVERYTHING, you never know, maybe you will join the track team and love it! I also love Happy Gilmore it’s an awesome movie. Anyways, good luck with everything, I agree with your blog aspects of learning the needed criteria. This class will hopefully be easy to learn about.

    ReplyDelete