Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chris Litchfield Digital Aps 123-02 mon.

My name is Chris Litchfield. I am from Burlington Massachusetts which is about 15 minutes from Boston. I have worked in many restaurants, as a construction worker, as a security guard, and most recently for the DPW in the cemetery division. I am a freshman here at Nichols College in the small town of Dudley. I plan to major in either accounting, or Business. I play lacrosse, in which I will be continuing through out my time here at Nichols. I have a very big family which consists of three brothers, four step brothers and 67 cousins. Family is a very big part of my life and I am very close to all of them. I enjoy singing but only when it's under the right circumstances. I have the cutest nephew, but it's hard because he lives in Yuma Arizona because my brother is a Marine and that's where he gets stationed. 




Tobin Bridge - Boston MA




I am hoping that this course will show me how to use programs and become successful with websites and how to utilize all the tools to my best advantage. 

^USMC blog
I wanted to work with the Marines blog because not only am I a big fan of the military and am very thankful for the people risking there lives every day for us but also because it is 9/11 today and I never want people to forget the sacrifices made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o7Fz7lAPvo 
I also am interested by this blog spot because I have thought about joining multiple times, however, I ended up choosing the college path for my final decision, so this stuff is very interesting to me. Also I feel it is good to know about what is going on in society and how the military's are changing and how incredible the new technologies and equipment is becoming so advanced. The Marine Corps Blog is a great resources to check out because it goes into great detail and it shows the sacrifices people make. Military men and women do not have to fight for others but they chose instead to pt everything on the line for people they don't even know just to keep them free. Marines especially get screamed at and thrown around just to keep this country a nation under God and free from all that try to state otherwise. 

1 comment:

  1. I go to the Burlington mall all the time! My little cousin wants to go into the Marines also! My family has a hard time agreeing with him but I think it's an awesome.

    ReplyDelete