Sunday, September 16, 2012

Jon Hachey's Blog

Hi my name is Jon Hachey, I was born in Weymouth, Massachusetts and have lived there my whole life. I attended Weymouth high school and played Football and baseball there for four years on the varsity level. I was a captain of the football team my senior year and I play linebacker here at Nichols college. Last season I was named all scholastic and broke my coaches single season tackling record. I played third base at Weymouth High for the baseball team and began playing both football and baseball when I was very young. My past work experience consists of working full time over the Summer with a landscape company, I made good money and it was a good thing for my work experience. I am a freshman here at Nichols and I am currently undecided on my major. By taking this class I hope to improve my skills on the computer. I think that learning how to do everything on it will help me out in my future job. I came here to Nichols because I knew I would stay focused on school and athletics. Other schools could have made me more distracted from gettting all of my work done. I hope to earn a buisness degree here and own my own buisness after graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment