Thursday, September 13, 2012

SUMMER TIME 
Hi, my name is Manuela Arango and I was born in Colombia but currently live in Webster, Massachusetts. I live at home with my parents and my five year old little brother. I just graduated from Bartlett high school and am now a freshman at Nichols College majoring in Finance. Being one of the clumsiest people I know, I have never been part of a sport's team but I was always involved in student government and was also a class officer of my graduating class. I work at a store in the Auburn Mall called Wet Seal as well as the Subway in Oxford Center. I absolutely love working, mainly because I hate feeling lazy and not doing something productive every day. My favorite things to do during my free time are shopping, hanging out with friends, and do anything that has to do with being outside. I am a really positive and outgoing person and I like to pretend every day is a great day even when its awful.

PARADISE
I chose a blog about Bermuda because I constantly wish I was on vacation in paradise and the first place that always comes to mind is Bermuda. If I could just wake up every day to a view on the beach of any paradise location I would be undoubtedly the happiest person. I plan on someday living on a beach in paradise where my life will be filled with complete calmness, positivity, and relaxation.




I am hoping that within this class I will learn more knowledge about computers because the only thing I really know how to use is the Internet and Microsoft Word. I also hope I will gain skills that will help me within the next four years of college as well as within my future career.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Manuela! I enjoyed reading your blog, I found it really interesting that you were born in Colombia but it would of been cool to hear about it a little more because it sounds really neat. I feel the same way about working haha because I hate to feel like I am sitting around when there is something better I could be doing instead of being lazy. While reading through your blog I realized how much we have in common because I have almost the same exact interests..."My favorite things to do during my free time are shopping, hanging out with friends, and do anything that has to do with being outside." The picture of "Paradise" is absolutely gorgeous and it makes me want to go there right now. Bermuda sounds like a beautiful place to be and it definitely would be complete relaxation, the only problem is that I wouldn’t want to leave.

    ReplyDelete