Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cora Lincoln Blog #1


Cora's Blog

My name is Cora Lincoln. I am from Framingham, MA. I attended Framingham High School, and participated in varsity track, varsity gymnastics and varsity cheerleading. Framingham is a very large town, surrounded by Marlborough, Southborough,  Ashland and Natick. 


I started cheerleading my sophomore year of high school, and before that, I was a very competitive gymnast. I started gymnastics when I was nine years old. I eventually became a level 9 gymnast, and had 6 practices a week. My favorite events were bars and vault. As time went on, i grew sick of gymnastics, and eventually quit, only to start high school cheerleading. As a cheerleader, I am a flyer. The only thing i hate about flying, is getting stretched. 
                                                                                                                                                                       My first job was working as a gymnastics instructor at Shen's Gymnastics Academy in Holliston, MA. Working there, I taught many young gymnasts how to practice safe gymnastics.  This past summer I worked at the YMCA and taught a gymnastics summer camp.
As of right now, I am attending Nichols College as a freshman. I absolutely love the campus and this college in general. I live on the first floor of Shamie. My roommates are Paige and Rachel, and they are my closest friends on this campus. I am on the cheer team here at Nichols and I cannot wait for the competition season to start. Cheering here at Nichols is extremely fun, and allowed me to meet a bunch of new people and friends. The cheer team is now basically my best friends, and we go out together, eat dinner together, and act like a family. 
From this Digital Applications class, I would like to learn how to use some different software that I may not be so familiar with now. I want to learn about any type of technology that will help me with my future.



While searching for blogs, I came across a blog called "This is Framingham". This blog relates to me because it is about everything that has to do with Framingham. It tells you about new stores and shops that will be opening and also about ratings of new restaurants.This blog is interesting to me because I am from Framingham, and since I am away from home, it helps me keep up to date on all the new Framingham store openings, restaurants, etc. 


1 comment: