Sunday, November 25, 2012

Destination.. Negril Jamaica





My dream Vacation is to go back to Jamaica where I was born. The reason why I would go back to Jamaica would be to go see my father & the rest of my family and friends. I haven’t been back to Jamaica in 6 years; I have not been to my mother land since 2006.Negril is one of the most beautiful spot in Jamaicia Plus a lot of tourist goes there. I would want to go to Beaches in Negril because,Negril embodies the ultimate relaxed lifestyle. Its's a spot so in-tune with nature’s bounty that its tallest building cannot reach higher than the ever-present palm trees. Imagine seven miles of silky white sand beach and five miles of cliffs dotted with eccentric watering holes and eating establishments. Envision all of this overlooking some of the most marvelous turquoise water in creation. Add in some of the most spectacular sunsets you’re ever likely to witness, where the sun sinks into the sea from this western most tip of Jamaica (from Beaches Resorts page).




Traveling from Hartford Bradly International Air Port to Jamaica Montego Bay the cheapest ticket I saw $274 and a room would cost $782.
Beaches Jamaica

















1 comment:

  1. Bryan your piece on a Jamaica vacation was very entertaining. everybody loves a vacation. I was just wondering how long did you live in Jamaica for, and what is your best experience about it. I feel as if one of the best parts about vacations such as this you can try their food. well very excellent blog Bryan keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete