Saturday, November 24, 2012


 
HAWAII!

 
What do you imagine when thinking of the perfect vacation spot? I know I imagine white sandy beaches, blue crystal waters, nice warm weather, and the whole sense of calmness. That is why my dream vacation spot would be Hawaii. Hawaii sums up everything I would want in a place to vacation, and more. 
 
 
 
 
 
There are six islands in Hawaii. The main island, Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, and Maui. Out of all these islands, the one I would want to visit is Oahu. Oahu is the third largest island of Hawaii. It is also known as "The Gathering Place" because it has the largest population of all the islands. To get there I would fly on Jet Blue and it would cost around $3,000 first class round trip. If I could stay anywhere in Oahu, the hotel I would want to stay at would be the Kahala Resort. This hotel would be my top choice because they have a dolphin lagoon and you can get a room overlooking the dolphin lagoon. In my dream vacation I would want to stay in one of the expensive rooms such as the Kahala Kai Suite. The Kahala Kai Suite is located in the dolphin lagoon wing and it opens up to a balcony with easy access to the beach. This suite is $4,500 a night if you choose a one bedroom suite. I would stay here for two weeks so the total cost for rooming would be  $58,500.( I would either have to be really rich or win the lottery big time).  Here is a link to the hotel so you can learn more about all the great things that the Kahala has to offer.
http://www.kahalaresort.com/index.cfm

While staying in Oahu, there are many places I would like to visit. One place would be the neighborhood of Waikiki. Waikiki has some of the best beaches and it has first class shopping and dining. The beaches of Waikiki are usually crowded, but the waters are calm and it is a great place for swimming and snorkeling. Other places I would like to visit would be Waikiki aquarium, the Honolulu Zoo, and the Oahu Nature Trails. On the nature trails you can see and explore waterfalls and rainforests. My trip to Oahu would be not only full of adventures and exploring, but it would also be a chance to get away from things and relax.

 

Total Budget:
1. Round trip flight-$3,000
2. Hotel- $58,500
3. Food- around $2,000
4. Entertainment- around $500
5. Spending- $1000
 
Total: around $65,000
 

No comments:

Post a Comment