Sunday, November 25, 2012

Jamaica




The island of Jamaica is a place that I have always wanted to visit. It is a tropical island just like many other places out in the Caribbean but it is much different then any other island. It is a place that has much history and heritage within it. This for me would be the first place In the world that I would like to visit. The beaches are beautiful along with the hotels and different tourist attractions. It is also the birth place of some famous people such as Bob Marley and Usain Bolt. Going to Jamaica would be a great idea for a vacation and one that I soon wish to cross off my bucket list. Staying on the resort is a key idea in Jamaica because it is said to have one of the highest crime rates in the world. Despite its beauty and tropical aspect Jamaica can be an unsafe to be if you reach its major cities. Regardless of this stat Jamaica is still paradise in my eyes and would be an amazing experience to visit. It is surrounded by several other tropical islands also. If I was to actually visit Jamaica there would be several activities that I would enjoy doing. The first thing I would do is go scuba diving or snorkeling  That is always something I have wanted to do in a tropical setting and Jamaica would be the perfect place to do it. I would also like to go para sailing over the ocean and learn how to surf. Deep sea fishing along with other tings involving the water such as jet skiing would also be some very fun activities. Because of Jamaica's beautiful land there would be so many options. Even relaxing by the beach or the pool at your hotel would be great to. This would be the best way to escape reality for a few weeks. You can get a flight to Jamaica for as cheap as $199.99. You can also stay in a nice resort and hotel for up to $128.00 a night for each person. The prices range for many of the hotels. It all depends on how much you want to spend. Overall you can get an all inclusive deal for just below $4,000. The resorts on this island all look amazing and comforble and make me want to visit the island even more than before.

                                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. I agree Jamaica is a great place to go. My whole family is Jamaican so I know what it’s like there. I use to take trips to Jamaica all the time as a kid. Each time I went it got better and better. My family is actually from Montego Bay. My Grandmother actually owns a Guest house there. I usually stay in a town called Hopewell outside Montego Bay. I‘ve also been on Air Jamaica they have great service. The food is delicious and the employees are kind. Money four thousand dollars should be enough for a week because the US dollar is more than the Jamaican and it will multiple your money by sixty. Jamaica is a great spot to get away for a while. Its beaches water is blue. I think you would have a blast there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar Cabs Online at cabs2go Car Rentals. Trust cabs2go for the Best
    mumbai to Mahabaleshwar cab Services.

    ReplyDelete