Sunday, November 25, 2012

Chris Litchfield
Digital Apps
11/19/12

Dream Vacation Spot
Yuma, Arizona: The place of my dreams
Some people say that Arizona is a very hot and dry place to visit. It has been said that Arizona is not the best place to visit but i would like to think a little differently. Some reasons I would like to visit and go on a vacation to Arizona, first and fore most it is always so nice. Yes some nights it can get very cold, however, it is 70 degrees even in the middle of winter. Also it never snows there, therefore, I would never have to shovel which I despise doing.
Not only is the weather so nice but my brother who lives down there is a marine and i never get to see him. I miss my brother all the time and flights are too expensive for him to come home for all the holiday's so he almost never comes home. Also my brother and his wife recently had a baby. Therefore I now have an 8 month old nephew I never get to see because he is so far away from me. Going to school it is very hard to visit when I don't even get enough time to go home an hour away.
Arizona is such a nice place to visit because the weather is my personal favorite and I would love to spend time with my nephew. Before my brother re enlisted and got stationed in Arizona, he was in North Carolina and I was lucky enough to get down there when my nephew was born. I got to see him a week old and then 4 months old. I miss him and i would love to be there to see him.

Burlington MA can be a rough place to spend a winter for me. I hate the cold weather and I hate snow. All I want to do in the winter is sit in my bed and sleep. I get in active and i feel very lazy. I like to play lacrosse and work so i can always keep busy, however, When I work in the cold i get aggravated pretty easily and all I want to do is be somewhere warm, which is why Arizona is a great place for me. He is such a cute baby and i miss him so much!

Not being able to ever see them I miss great moments like these!

A flight to Arizona is roughly $850 Plane Flights

No comments:

Post a Comment