Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blog 4

                                       Dream Destination 


My dream destination is Florida. I'm not about traveling the world and seeing other countries. Seeing other countries will just get me confused and lost. I like America and just want to stay here. I love Florida. Its one of my favorite places to go no matter where in Florida it is. Florida is my favorite because of the warm weather, gorgeous palm trees, beautiful beaches and awesome attractions. Whether its Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, or even Disney World, Florida is the place to be. I absolutely love Florida. At Universal studios there are so many rides and attractions that are about history, and its the fun history not the boring kind. You can actually learn a lot from this place and have a blast doing it. At Islands of Adventure there is twice the amount of rides there. There are so many different sections of the park that makes it so much fun and keeps you interested and makes you want to stay. The sections are different very famous movies like Harry Potter and The Cat and the Hat. I have to say Islands of Adventure is my favorite out of them all. There is just so much to do you stay entertained for hours. Disney World is also fun, more fun when your younger but there are still many rides in many of the parks that are fun to go on. Id have to say the rides are my favorite thing about all the parks. For a two day pass to go to Universal and Islands of Adventure is $140 for an adult. That seems like a lot but it is well worth it. Disney world has so many payment options and different packages its so easy to decide which one fits you most. I highly recommend going to any one of these places in Florida. Its a dream vacation and memories are made here that no one can ever forget. Its a picture perfect moment the second you walk through those giant gates at any of these places. Florida is my dream destination and I hope anyone that goes there can agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment