Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blog #4 Dream Destination


My dream destination will be to visit Ireland or Italy.  If I had to choose one I would pick to go to Ireland.  The main reason is that my ancestors are from there.  I have always been interested in going there and seeing the country side.  I have heard the sites are beautiful and everybody there is nice.  I think I would mostly go to small town’s festivals and pubs.  My uncle, who already went to Ireland, told me that the small towns are the best places to go.  I would also like to visit some attractions and landmarks.  The main places I would go to is The Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Blarney Castles and the Blarney Stones.  Besides those attractions I would go to a few other castles and other sites that are on the way.

I think I would be good with my money if I went to Ireland for vacation.  The biggest expense would be the plane ticket to get there and back.  I figured that I would be able to get a ticket for about 600 dollars.  I would probably be able to get the ticket for cheaper.  I would only need to spend money on hotels, travel, entertainment and food.  The hotels are not too expensive especially because I would get cheap hotels.  A decent hotel was at most 100 dollars a night and I don’t even need one that nice.  Traveling won’t be too expensive because I was told the buses and the trains are cheap.  I am sure I would be able to get where ever I want using a bus or train.  The entertainment part may get pretty expensive.  I am sure the attractions will cost money to visit or tour it.  The other type of entertainment will be something that’s going on in that town.  I think that the final bill will add up a lot but it will be manageable.  The final thing I have to pay for is food and that does not cost a lot.  A lot of the pubs and restaurants there are cheap.  It would cost at least 1500 dollars but the trip would be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I think i agree with you Adam. Europe is a really nice place to visit. Italy is a really nice place to go to. i was there for my mom's 50th Birthday this season with my whole family, and i could guarantee you it was a really good time. But Ireland seems like a really nice place to go too because you could relate to your culture, ancestors,religion and know more about past. i really would encourage you to go there because it good memories that you'll probably ever forget.

    ReplyDelete