Monday, November 26, 2012

Dream Destination

My Dream Destination would be Naples, Italy. I am mostly Italian so I would love to explore the country where my family is from. I am saving up the money to go over there but the total cost for the trip would be about $4196.24 so I need to save up about $4195.24 more... The biggest cost of the trip would be the price of the flight. I found all of the prices on Orbitz so I found a little bit of a deal.

I would also want to bring plenty of spending money because I would want to do as much as I could while I was over there and not waste one single opportunity.

A place I would like to visit while on my trip would be Mount Vesuvius. It is the only active valcano on the mainland of Europe. According to reviews I have been reading,it is one of the must see attractions in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment