Sunday, September 16, 2012

Steve's Blog

My name is Steve Shiwala, From Malden, MA. I'm currently a sophomore at Nichols College majoring in accounting and playing Football. I very athletic, love working out, and pretty much like to party. i worked as a Junior coach for the Wes Welker camp 2 years in a row, and went to Rome this summer. I'm hoping to learn new computer skills from this class, and master the use of microsoft excell. and also learn how to make short movies using movie maker. i'm very friendly and almost funny at all time. I like to meet new people almost all the time, which states that my social life is pretty much at an "A-". I always get complimented for how good i dance (LOL) meaning that i also like to party. What i love about Nichols College is that its a small community of people and that makes everything easy to get kind of. most of the people are met are very cool, and all of the teachers are approachable. The face that the teachers are approachable and the classes are kind of small makes it easy to have good grades. Theres no reason at here at Nichols to be failling classes unless you slack. well Obviously i'm all about sports (Football), my Favorite movie is Batman:The Dark knight rises. i watched that movie more than four times already.



But my favorite actor is Johnny Depp just because he could play any roll, and always seems to be the best actor all around no matter what kind or type of movie it is. The movie that made him be my best actor was "The Pirates of the Carribean"

I think this is all you got to know about me. hoping we all have a good year.

1 comment:

  1. Haha a lot of things on here I never would've guessed about you Steve. I didn't know you were such a fan of the Batman movie that recently came out. I thought I was the only one who flushed a ton of money down the toilet just to see it multiple times. Just wondering though, were you more of a Batman or Bane fan because I'm always the outcast that chooses Bane. What was Rome like? And did you do that as part of a study abroad program because I've been thinking about doing one of those during my stay here at Nichols. Was it hard your freshman year to balance your social life and school? I feel like as the semester moves forward the work load will increase and the amount of free time will start to decrease very drastically. Well good luck to you this year Steve and hopefully I get to see one of your dances you keep bragging about LOL

    ReplyDelete